COVID-19 Resources for Local Government
The Auditor of State (AOS) is working to help local governments manage the financial impact of COVID-19. The resources on this page are a response to the questions and concerns Auditor Faber has heard from our local partners, and we hope they will help our clients better understand and use available resources.
Guidance for AOS Clients
- Advisories and Policy Updates
- View AOS Teleconferences
- GASB Emergency Toolbox
- AICPA State and Local Government
Expert Panel (SLGEP) FAQ (new 7/16)
- Deadline Extensions (updated 7/2)
- What Is a Single Audit? (new 7/14)
- COVID-19 and the Impact on
Single Audits (new 7/17)
- Have you received inaccurate COVID-19
test results? Let us know here.
- OBM COVID-19 Federal Grant Training
- Ohio Grants Partnership Summit