About the Website
Eservices is an online customer website that provides up-to-the-minute information regarding your Auditor of State’s customer account. Customers can now select to have their monthly invoice received electronically.
Eservices allows you to:
- access, review and print a current billing statement
- access an archive of past billing statements since September 2009
- access to view posted entity payment transactions (checks)
- request a change in customer account information, including e-mail and postal address, telephone number and authorized contact
- access Hinkle Annual Financial Data Reporting System (Hinkle System) filing links and filings
- access your entity’s Financial Health Indicators (FHI) reports (cities and counties only)
- access your entity’s released audit reports
- access independent accounting firm (IPA) contract modifications and invoices, if applicable
Sign up today by using your customer number and email address currently on file with the Auditor of State’s Office.