Auditor Yost Announces Auditor of State Award Recipients
- Belmont Metropolitan Housing Authority (Belmont County)
- City of Canfield (Mahoning County)
- City of Celina (Mercer County)
- City of Mt. Healthy (Hamilton County)
- Columbus and Franklin County Metropolitan Parks District (Franklin County)
- Mansfield Elective Academy (Richland County)
- Seneca Metropolitan Housing Authority (Seneca County)
- Upper Arlington City School District (Franklin County)
- Washington County Career Center (Washington)
- The entity’s management letter contains no comments related to:
• Ethics referrals
• Questioned costs less than $10,000
• Lack of timely report submission
• Failure to obtain a timely Single Audit
• Findings for recovery less than $100
• Public meetings or public records
- No other financial or other concerns exist that involve eligible entity.
A full copy of these audits may be found online.
The Auditor of State’s office, one of five independently elected statewide offices in Ohio, is responsible for auditing more than 5,900 state and local government agencies. Under the direction of Auditor Dave Yost, the office also provides financial services to local governments, investigates and prevents fraud in public agencies and promotes transparency in government.