- Audio Recording
- Audit Release Advisory
- Events and Training
- Financial Audits
- Findings for Recovery
- Fiscal Caution, Watch, and Emergency
- Performance Audits
- Policy and Legislation
- Public Integrity
- Public Records
- Unauditable Declaration
Taylor Hosts Buckeye Boys and Girls State Delegates
Columbus- Auditor of State Mary Taylor this week honored six high school students from around the state as her special guests in the state capital. The students participated in this year’s Buckeye Boys and Girls State programs, where they were elected to serve as various members of the Auditor of State’s Office.
“It was a pleasure hosting the students and their families as they visited the Auditor of State’s office and the Ohio Statehouse,” Taylor said. “These young people are leaders among their peers and made an outstanding contribution to the Buckeye Boys State and Girls State programs.”
Students visiting the Auditor of State’s office included:
- Michael Hall (Beavercreek High School, Beavercreek): Staff Member, Auditor of State’s Office
- Noah Hartman (Whitmer High School, Toledo): Auditor of State
- Brittany Kosek (Highland High School, Medina): Chief Legal Counsel, Auditor of State’s Office
- Elizabeth Ritz (Napoleon High School, McClure): Chief of Staff, Auditor of State’s Office
- Jacklyn Scheid (Bellevue High School, Monroeville): City Auditor
- Tim Schloz (Whitmer High School, Toledo): Staff Member, Auditor of State’s Office
The American Legion’s Buckeye Boys State and Buckeye Girls State programs provide high school juniors from across Ohio with hands-on experience in the operation of state government and the organization of political parties. This year’s Buckeye Boys State was held on the campus of Bowling Green State University from June 12 – 20. The 2010 Buckeye Girls State was held on the campus of Ashland University from June 13 – 19.
The Ohio Auditor of State’s office is a leader in the government accounting and auditing field, earning prestigious national honors from the Government Finance Officers Association, National White Collar Crime Center and National State Auditors Association.
Deputy Press Secretary